He is Ever-present, Good, Intelligent, Infinite, Above all, Formless (one without a Second), All pervading, Ruler of everything, Abode of all, Omnipotent, Almighty, Unchanging, Perfect, Incomparable.
Raja Rammohun Roy
Differences between Religion and Spirituality
▪ Religion is not just one, there are many.
▪ Spirituality is one.
▪ Religion is for those who sleep.
▪ Spirituality is for those who are awake.
▪ Religion is for those who need someone to tell them what to do and want to be
▪ Spirituality is for those who pay attention to their inner voice.
▪ Religion has a set of dogmatic rules.
▪ Spirituality invites us to explore within and get attuned to the Universal Rules.
▪ Religion threatens and frightens.
▪ Spirituality gives inner peace.
▪ Religion speaks of sin and guilt.
▪ Spirituality leads us on the path of emancipation!
▪ Religion represses everything which it considers false.
▪ Spirituality transcends everything, it brings us closer to our Truth!
▪ Religion invents.
▪ Spirituality helps us to discover.
▪ Religion does not tolerate any question.
▪ Spirituality encourages searching questions.
▪ Religion is human. It is an organization with rules made by men.
▪ Spirituality is Divine, without human rules. And leads us to the Causeless
▪ Religion divides between us and them.
▪ Spirituality unites.
▪ Religion follows the concepts of a sacred book.
▪ Spirituality seeks the sacred in all books.
▪ Religion feeds on fear.
▪ Spirituality feeds on trust and faith.
▪ Religion makes us to live in External Reality.
▪ Spirituality lives in Inner Consciousness.
▪ Religion deals with performing rituals.
▪ Spirituality has to do with the Inner Self.
▪ Religion feeds on internal ego.
▪ Spirituality drives to transcend beyond self.
▪ Religion makes us renounce the world to follow a God.
▪ Spirituality makes us live in God, without renouncing our existing lives.
▪ Religion is a cult.
▪ Spirituality is inner meditation.
▪ Religion fills us with dreams of glory in paradise.
▪ Spirituality makes us live the glory and paradise on earth.
▪ Religion lives in the past and in the future.
▪ Spirituality lives in the present.
▪ Religion creates cloisters in our memory.
▪ Spirituality liberates our Consciousness.
Be First to Comment